This is a 2 Part Workshop. The first date is Part 1, the second date is Part 2. If you can't make both of these, look our workshop list - you are welcome to attend Part 1 one week then Part 2 on the weekend or another week if we have a future workshop with the same name.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
In this introductory course, we'll:
- Download the raspbian operating system image to our PCs (Windows Laptop preferred).
- Create a Raspberry PI bootable SD Card from the Image
- Learn to configure and communicate with raspbian with the raspi-config Graphical User Interface
- Learn to communicate with the operating system with the bash command language
- Learn 'headless' access to raspian consoles and Graphical desktop remotely over internet with ssh and vnc
- Learn how to make raspian do your bidding with Python